We’re taking a quick break from our New York week to give you your weekly roundup of food and style news in DC.
- The beyond section of the Bed Bath & Beyond in Chinatown is expanding – the store will soon sell international beverages, foods, and snacks from World Market. C’est super! [PoPville]
- District Flea is back in town every Saturday, from 10 am to 5pm, at the corner of W and Florida Avenue NW. We hope the creators of District Flea might be inspired to bring a Smorgasburg-style market to DC next. [District Flea]
- Frenchie’s, the makers of our favorite croissants in DC, is looking to expand into a new space in the Atlas District and has created a Kickstarter to make it happen. [Kickstarter via Eater DC]
- If you weren’t among the estimated 20,000 (!) people who visited Thread at Union Market this past weekend, Racked DC has extensive coverage on all the stylish things you missed. [Racked DC]
- The most delicious time of year at Zaytinya begins soon with the restaurant’s 6th Annual Greek Easter Festival. The festival begins with Easter Brunch on April 20 and ends with a traditional Greek outdoor market on May 3. [Zaytinya]