How simple is our Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie recipe? So simple that is only has 2 ingredients – plus ice!
Click more for our recipe!
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 cups of diced pineapple (do not used canned or frozen)
- 2 mini-cucumbers or 1/2 of a regular-sized cucumber
1. Dice your pineapple (optional). Watch this helpful video if you’re not sure how to dice a pineapple. If you’re like us, you can always buy your pineapple pre-diced at the grocery store to cut on prep time.
2. Put your ingredients in the blender. For best results, put the pineapple and cucumbers in first, followed by the ice (which should be on top).
3. Press the “juice” setting on your blender. If your blender does not have this setting, start at the lowest setting for approximately 10 seconds and slowly increase the speed every 5 seconds after. Stay on the highest setting for about 20 seconds.
We love how naturally creamy this smoothie is. It tastes like a healthy, lighter milkshake, yet it requires no cream, no oil, and no avocados. If you want a sweeter smoothie, add more pineapple (up to 3 cups) and decrease the amount of cucumber. Conversely, if you want your smoothie to be less sweet, decrease the pineapple (down to about 1 cup) and increase the amount of cucumber.
Consume immediately for optimal freshness.